SERVICE PERIOD CHOICES:
FULL SCHEDULE: We can keep your registration and contact you as soon as we have a cancellation.
Note, the appointment can go to the beginning of November, the pool needs to be keep in operation and the water circulation need to flow in all your equipment during possible frost.
- Draining and blowing of equipments and piping.
- Winterization of the various components of the filtration system.
- Chemical and antifreeze kit.
- Waterfalls and fountains: these will be blown at no additional cost but due to ground movements, no warranty will be offered on these items.
- The swimming pool will be closed full by our teams using specific equipment provided for this purpose. In short, the water level in the pool will not be lowered. Under no circumstances should the water level be lowered before or after the closing of the pool.
- Pool cleaning (leaf removal, vacuuming, etc.).
(In order to facilitate the pool opening in the spring, we recommend cleaning the pool before your appointment.)
- Installation of winter cover, tarp, leaf net, etc.
- Cleaning, inspection or repair of equipment. Service calls are not possible during closing appointment.
- If applicable, the cost of parts needed to be replaced.
You will receive an acknowledgment confirming your registration, validating the price for the service according to your model and your accessories. A credit card must be placed on your file so that we can put you on our schedule, we will contact you regarding this. The appointment date will be confirmed a few days before the technicians visit.
* Required fields