General conditions pool closure
- Payment will be taken within 72 working hours of receipt of the registration form.
- A credit card must be included with your registration, even if you have a credit or freebies on file.
In the event that :
- parts are not made available to our team, a fee will be charged according to the items provided by our team. ($20 (plus tax) per jet / $20 (plus tax) for skimmer basket / $50 (plus tax) for skimmer bottom valve).
- the site is not accessible to our team, a fee of $95 plus taxes will be charged for the team’s travel
- the appointment is cancelled with less than 7 days’ notice of the team’s arrival date, the full fee will be non-refundable.
Choice of service periods:
Fibro will make every effort to perform the service according to the desired periods, but will not assume any responsibility for the choice of appointment dates proposed.
Service available for Fibro pools only.
Service address must be within 140 km of our branch at 1456 rue de Jaffa, Laval.
- Reinstallation of filtration system components removed during closure.
- Shock treatment
- Removal of customer closure kit (plugs / gizmo)
- Pool start-up (pump priming), system check and adjustments as required.
*** As our technicians are mandated to perform the opening service, we ask you to respect our request not to film our employees during the service.
- Pool cleaning (leaf removal, vacuuming). If necessary, to facilitate your future maintenance, we encourage you to use your vacuum cleaner and remove leaves, debris or other items BEFORE our team arrives, i.e. from the closed pool.
- Removal of liner or leaf net .
- Any additional charges for repairs, replacements or additions to equipment. (Additional charges will apply to any extra service rendered, such as pump seal replacement, etc.).
- If applicable, the cost of parts to be replaced.
- Drainage and blowing of equipment and piping.
- Chemical and antifreeze kit
- Installation of customer closure kit (plugs / gizmo)
- Waterfalls and fountains: these will be blown out at no extra charge, but due to ground movement, no warranty will be offered on these items.
- Pools will be closed when full by our teams using special equipment. In short, the water level in the pool will not be lowered, and under no circumstances will the water level be lowered before or after closing.
*** As our technicians are mandated to perform the closing service, we ask you to respect our request not to film our employees during the service.
- Pool cleaning (To facilitate spring start-up, we recommend that you close the pool and clean it before our crews arrive.)
- Installation of liner or leaf netting.
- Cleaning, inspection or repair of equipment. (No service calls are possible during the closing service).
Contact us at email@example.com